Are you helping patients protect their optical investment?
High tech optics deserve high-tech care.
Today's lenses are made from high-technology polymers with advanced coatings. Research shows old-style cleaning methods can cause scratches, haziness and peeling in a short time. Lens care is a "duty to inform" issue for optical professionals; studies show patients consider you their #1 information source.
Learn more about lens care in 2 ways!
Why Care About Lens Care - 1 FREE ABO Credit
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic materials science behind how surfaces are kept clean.
- Understand the surface chemistry difference between coatings that keep lenses clean, and the cleansers that are required to clean them .
- Learn how to present, discuss and sell through with premium lens care products.
Partners in Eyecare
Lens care education CD includes:
- 7-minute staff training video
- Staff educational curriculum
- A $30 value, professionals can receive it FREE with qualifying purchase
This page contains links to Adobe PDF files. In order to view these files you must have the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader Software. To download, click here.